With a focus on collaboration and co-development coupled with a product development staff of over 50 application and research engineers, Saint-Gobain is uniquely positioned to design and manufacture complete, closed systems specific to our customers’ needs.
When partnering with Saint-Gobain on custom projects, benefits include but are not limited to:
· Collaborative Design Process with our Application Engineering Team
· Integration of Components to Develop SUS Assemblies
· Validation Saint-Gobain Componentry
· Management of Sterility Validation
· “Open Architecture” Philosophy
Below is the typical methodology we like to take when working with a customer to develop a custom solution.
If you would like to learn more about custom bag manufacturing:
For cell culture and processing bags, click here
For cryopreservation bags, click here
Learn more about examples of custom systems we have designed by clicking on the documents below: