Yes. Please register to download a full validation guide in the document center.
1. Within Document Center, click on the “Register” button next to the VIP Space document you wish to download.
2. Accept “Terms and Conditions” and click Submit.
3. Register as a new user to the VIP Space. A request will be submitted to Cell Therapy Team for review and acceptance.
4. You will receive a notification email within one week if user access has been granted.
5. Once access has been granted, follow the link within the email to download the VIP Space document.
Cells may be removed by conventional methods (e.g. trypsin) or by physical measures. This will depend on the level of adhesion to the bag.
VueLife® AC bags are made with the same FEP film with proprietary surface treatment that allows the film to have a higher surface energy. This modified surface is meant to better promote cell and protein adhesion to the surface of the bag.
Saint-Gobain offers a wide range of fluid transfer assemblies for different sampling applications. Options include but are not limited to: tubing assemblies, syringe assemblies, and sampling manifolds. Other custom assemblies are available upon request.
Saint-Gobain offers KryoSure® Overwraps for added protection when using KryoSure® Bags in cryopreservation applications
Both KryoSure® and VueLife® bags leverage the same FEP film material. However, KryoSure bags have ports protected with FEP covers and include a label pocket.
It is strongly recommended to use a culture rack in order to maximize the gas permeability through the bottom of the bag.
The FEP 4 Impulse Sealer can be used to seal widths up to ~4”. For larger width requirements, a commercially available, high temperature bar sealer may be used.
Every bag has a laser engraved product code and lot number and, if desired, bags can be serialized as well.
Yes, the FEP Saint-Gobain uses is ADCF.
VueLife® C and KryoSure® Bags use untreated FEP material for the bag chamber and VueLife® AC Bags use a treated FEP material for the bag chamber. All bags use FEP for the ports.
Our manufacturing process currently allows us to produce FEP bags with nominal internal volumes from ~1 mL to ~50L in a variety of shapes.
All Saint-Gobain FEP bags that are sold as sterile are sterilized using steam sterilization.